Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Presentations and Resources
Pages and Files
6 Ways to Show...
Hacking Google Slides
Why Teach Tech Standards
Finding Your Spark
3 Ways to Tell a Story
Your Story Ideas
Better Power Point
How to Make a Podcast
Education: Team Sport
"It's Not Just One More Thing"
Integrating technology does not add more to your already busy day, but replaces something you're currently doing with something better. Discover technology infused lessons an activities that not only help students meet learning goals, but also enable them to express their creativity, innovation, and critical thinking.
Session Presentation (Created with
Songs, lyrics, and lessons plans. Use the music and have your class make their own video in just one class period. Click on
The Cells Lesson
The Constitution Lesson
(With my group's video)
Discovery Educator Network
- an online community of educators using media with their students.
Includes STEM career videos, new learning activities, interactives, Mythbusters content and more. Free to all DE Streaming schools.
PBS Teachers web site
- search for videos, interactive web sites, and lesson plans from PBS shows.
PBS Teachers Diigo Group
- a community of teachers sharing web sites that support classroom instruction.
PBS Teachers Media Infusion
- a blog that shows strategies and resources to help you create rich, engaging learning experiences with multimedia.
PBS Teachers STEM Education Resource Center
Glogster for Education
How to set-up and use Glogster with your class.
Glogster Tutorial Video
Emily's St. John's Glog
- for the
Lutheran Schools Are Everywhere Project
Lessons with Maps
Big Anthony's Journey
Google Lit Trips
to download kmz files with info, pictures, and though questions for various books. Add your own words and pictures to placemarks for an "alternative" book report assignment, or tell a story from your own travels.
Collaborative Map Project
- using Google forms and Mapalist.com
Social Bookmarking in Plain English
- a video by Lee Lefever (YouTube)
Orange County CUE Technology Festival
- Saturday, January 23, 2010. St. John's Lutheran School, Orange, CA
- March 4-6, 2010. Palm Springs Convention Center
California Student Media Festival
- Submit student or teacher made videos and multimedia to the nation's oldest student media festival.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"