Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Presentations and Resources
Pages and Files
6 Ways to Show...
Hacking Google Slides
Why Teach Tech Standards
Finding Your Spark
3 Ways to Tell a Story
Your Story Ideas
Better Power Point
How to Make a Podcast
Education: Team Sport
- Extend Your Experience with Essential Add-Ons
Kick Up Your
- Kicks up your Google searches by adding Wolfram Alpha results along side your Google search results.
Wolfram Alpha Toolbar
- Don't have enough toolbars already? Add one more.
Kick Up Your
-Add Diigo functionality to your browser. Add sites to your Diigo bookmarks with a simple right click or a toolbar button. With this toolbar installed you'll also see parts of web sites that have been highlighted and annotated by you or the Diigo community.
- Are you a del.icio.us user? Here's a toolbar for you too.
Kick Up Your
- Add the functionality of this website to your Firefox Toolbar. When you're on a site that Media Converter can capture and convert, the symbol turns blue. This site allows you to download and convert in one step.
Quick Screen capture tool with annotation options
- Capture your screen and edit the image in
- Capture a page or a SITE (as in the olden days of WebWhacker) where the page is local but the links are live.
Things That Make You Go, "Ooooooohhhh"
-Search for photos has never been so much fun.
- Make your browser go 3D. (No glasses required.)
NOTE: Installing FoxTab may disable some of the automatic spell-check features in your browser. If you have issues with spell check not offering spelling suggestions, try disabling the FoxTab add-on.
-Who need notecards? I'm still learning all the features of this amazing add-on. Watch the video. I think you'll be impressed.
- Do you have a collection of web sites you like to use for a lesson or presentation? Save & retrieve different sets of tabs using this add-on.
The Big Stuff
Tiny URL Creator:
When you only have 140 characters, but you want to make sure the link works. You can also take convert your current page to a tiny url, just go to your TOOLS menu and select "TinyURL Creator".
NOTE: Does not work with Firefox 3.5 or higher.
Hmmm, what does that word mean.....This is the tool
Tiny URL Generator:
Does the same as "Tiny URL Creator" but
works with FireFox 3.5
. Gives a "link" icon at the lower RT of the browser.
from Your Life (or at least from your browser)
-Clean up and speed up web pages by blocking annoying ad banners. This
explains it better than I can.
I've got so say THIS is my favorite add-on ever!
When You Just Want to
Themes: Animals, Sports, Colors, Entertainment, & More
Colorful Tabs: Stay organized sure --- but more important, stay colorful!!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"